Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Text Message Game Development.

I was downtown at a cafe on game jam night, and since I don't have a laptop I had to improvise which turned out to be a very unique game developing experience. I haven't done any research on this topic or anything but I think I may have pioneered a new method which I am calling the Argentinian Bluepawed Dingo Craigslist Dungeon Esperanto Friendship Galaxian Handoff method (the ABCDEFGH method for short). Here's how this Next Gen method works:

Step 1. Draw some stuff.

Step 2. Text message the coordinates to Josh's phone.

Step 3. ...and the programmers do the rest.


It's advanced and you know it!

In all seriousness though, it was pretty fun and kind of felt like I was creating punch cards for computers in 1972 and sending the data with Morse Code.......Ooooo, we should try that next time.


No comments: